Sorry I didn't publish my Hampi blog before - how annoying! Anyway, we are catching a bus in 8 minutes so I'm afraid it's going to be a quick update until I can send a more detailed one! We spent a whole week in Goa to chill out on the beach which was lovely. We stayed in Anjuna and visited a few different beaches while we were there. It was really sad to see that Goa has changed beyond recognition since we were there on family holidays. The government have gone overboard with ridiculous rules and regulations and so tourism has gone down by 50%. Anyway, we are in the wonderful Rajasthan!! I love it already. It's very chilled out, the people are really friendly and the cooler climate is quite welcome. Spent an afternoon in Udaipur but will be back in a few days - now getting a night bus to Jaisalmer. Better run!! I will update ASAP!!!!
Lots of love xxxxxx
Lots of love xxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment