Friday, 4 February 2011

A very quick note...

Internet in India is the most frustrating thing I have ever had to use in my life. I just typed out an entire blog and the internet broke and didn't save it. So, before I throw the thing out the window I am going to leave. I will be back in Udaipur tomorrow where we have found one good internet place. I will then give you a long awaited update! So sorry. Just quickly though, we are in Rajasthan and it's absolutely AMAZING. I absolutely love it, so really we haven't been on the internet enough to keep you updated with what we've been doing! We are in Jaisalmer and my phone hasn't been working either! I will get online tomorrow night to let you know about Goa, and what we've been doing in Rajasthan. This is just so you know we are still alive and well!! =) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment